The Silicon Labs EFR32BG MCU family combines a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 core with an integrated Bluetooth Smart radio transceiver and a wide selection of peripherals. By integrating into one die, they offer an energy efficient solution with ultra-fast wakeup times, scalable power amplifier and an integrated balun. They offer a full System-On-Chip (SoC) solution and are perfect for low power connected applications such as IoT sensors and home automation.
Available in 32-pin and 48-pin QFN packages.
The Silicon Labs Bluetooth Smart Starter Kit (SLWSTK6020A – RS 909-4095) is available to help kick start your next IoT project.
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 core with 40 MHz maximum operating frequency
- 128 KB to 256 KB Flash memory and 16 KB to 32 KB RAM
- 12-channel Peripheral Reflex System enabling autonomous interaction of MCU peripherals
- Autonomous Hardware Crypto-Accelerator and Random Number Generator
- Integrated 2.4 GHz balun and PA with up to 19.5 dBm transmit power
- Integrated DC-DC with RF noise mitigation
Maximum Output Power: +10.5dBm
Receiver Sensitivity: -94dBm
Supported Bus Interfaces: I2S, IrDA, UART, USART
Supported I/O Interfaces: RS485, Serial
Dimensions: 7.1 x 7.1 x 0.85mm
Maximum Operating Temperature: +85°C
Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°C