Artikla trenutno ni na zalogi. Spodaj se lahko prijavite in poslali vam bomo obvestilo, takoj ko artikel prispe na zalogo. Obvestilo boste dobili samo za ta artikel.
This sensor is essentially a reed switch, encased in an ABS plastic shell. Normally the reed is 'open' (no connection between the two wires). The other half is a magnet. When the magnet is less than 13mm (0.5") away, the reed switch closes. They're often used to detect when a door or drawer is open, which is why they have mounting tabs and screws. You can also pick up some double-sided foam tape from a hardware store to mount these, that works well without needing screws.
- Normally open reed switch
- ABS enclosure
- Rated current: 100 mA max
- Rated voltage: 200 VDC max
- Distance: 15mm max
- Box size (each side): 29mm x 14mm x 9mm / 1.1" x 0.6" x 0.4"
- Cable Length: 305mm ± 12mm / 12" ± 0.5"
- Weight (per side): 5.4g